When Cliff ruled the airwaves and Nase & Abel ruled your bedroom wall.
|Beware! The Magazine - #5 - illustrated by Gareth Monger|
- Peter Davison fought the terrifyingly costumed Myrka in Doctor Who: Warriors Of The Deep - Part Three
- Echo and the Bunnymen fought the terrifyingly costumed Japanese fans in Tokyo's Shibuya Kokaido Hall
- Michael Palin had a wander around central London
- The Eurythmics released "Here Comes The Rain Again"
- The Sinclair QL was born - aimed at the business market, its pioneering points were overshadowed by crippling flaws in design and production, and the first machines didn't ship until months later